No matter the weather outside, you have to be able to see the road ahead when you're driving your Lexus vehicle. Thanks to your factory windshield wipers, you can. They clear debris away from your windshield, including mud, rain, debris, ice, and snow.
However, those wipers have metal arms that can scratch your windshield glass in no time at all. That's why you have wiper blades attached at the end. These rubberized wiper blades may not seem like much, but they keep the motorized metal arms from inflicting serious damage. They provide the ideal amount of pressure in order to maintain contact with the glass throughout their path, leaving your view streak-free. You may even even have a rear wiper to clear the view behind as well.
How to Spot Wiper Blade Problems
Wiper blades eventually go bad, though, due to age, use, or sun damage. Signs of that failure include:
- Streaks on your windshield
- The wipers make chattering noises when in use
- You see cracks or broken rubber in the blades
- Your wipers skip across the windshield
Buy Genuine OEM Wiper Blades Online
When you need to replace your wiper blade inserts, make sure to choose the best ones for your model: original Lexus wiper blades. They're guaranteed to be compatible right out of the box, making installation a breeze. Find yours right here in our online auto parts catalog. Buy now and we'll ship your order right to your home!
No results found for "wiper blade". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!